Sunday 13 June 2010

Black and White

If I had to chose my favourite photograph from over the past 10 months when I was taking photos for my class, this photograph probably wouldn't be it...


Why bother putting it up here then? Well because I think that even though it is not my favourite it is still an important photograph because it helped me to achieve the grade that I wanted to achieve. The background is slightly distracting, there's a strange looking object to the left of the background (Downhill house) and sheep's wool caught in barbed wire, taken as a black and white image, it created quite a creepy photograph. In fact, all my photographs when I was doing my 35mm film project turned out to be dark and creepy.....but I loved each one of them.

Funny thing is, on the same photography excursion I took a photograph that is among one of the happiest and most favourite photos that I have of my friend Dawn and I...


I liked it. I put a frame on it. I gave it to Dawn as her birthday present. She liked it too.

I love it when that happens.

3 comments:

  1. Love the new look and love both photo's even more! Tell me...what was the course you were doing this semester?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos is plural and therefore has no apostrophe. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo you are cheeky mister!

    ReplyDelete