Monday 28 June 2010

Packing, and the like.

Woohooo! It's pretty much holiday time.

At 4pm tomorrow (....which is now technically today) I am free of work for 3.5 weeks! I have realised that my job sucks the life right out of me. I used to be this happy go-lucky kind of person....and after working in a monotonous environment for too long (too long I say) it's time to get out. So once I am chillaxed from my holiday and feeling fresh and full of the joy of God after I get home from On The Edge, the real job hunt begins....

*Note to self - working in retail is never going to be my job category again*



Anyway, back to packing.

WHY OH WHY OH WHY do I  leave it all to the last minute?  I tell myself every time that I will not do that and I always do. Still, can't wait to see Ashley again! Quite possibly my most favourite American! She is one of those friends that it just doesn't matter how long you have been apart when you are together it's like you've never been away from one another. That is a good friendship to have when you both live in different continents. Right well I merely decided to come on to my blog, and blog, because I was waiting for the new software to download onto my iphone, and it's done! Bet you I don't notice a difference...

Well fare thee well old blog, I shall see you when I return!

Perhaps I shall have a tan! And even if I do it is guaranteed that my lovely boyfriend (who has the most sickening ability to tan in even the smallest amount of sunshine) will still be more brown than me!! LOL! How rude!

1 comment:

  1. I was out tanning while washing the car, so I probably darkened a few skin tones just doing that ;)

    ReplyDelete