Saturday 26 June 2010

Papa G

What I would like is for God's hand to
come down from the sky (in a non-scary manner) and just prod me in the right direction. I know I should be praying for discernment so as to hear and hopefully do what God wants but sometimes i'd like it in a more radical way.
Currently I am debating something; whether to say what I'd like to say to someone or whether to just leave it and see if it gets brought up first. Vague yes I know, but this is a public place, I can't just divulge all kinds of info....
So I was thinking of radical ways God could tell me the answer to my question:
1) big finger pointing from the sky and the voice with the answer
2) He could tell me in a dream
3) He could send a hot air balloon into the sky with either 'yes' 'no' or 'wait' on it
4) He could get some randomer... Or a friend to come up to me and say " God wants you to know etc" and it be meaningless to them but I would fully understand!
5) Have the answer form before my eyes in my alphabet soup...

All radical. All possible. With God there is no limits as to what He can do, we are just not smart enough or actually we are just too reluctant to pray for big things, things deemed impossible by others. But you gotta remember, through Christ all things are possible!

Now maybe I shall go and pray about this, listen for God's voice in whatever way He chooses to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment