Thursday 17 June 2010

Teeth and Daises

Teeth.

I love my teeth.

This is why it annoys me that it is my teeth causing me pain in my life currently. Trust me, until you have a toothache you don't really know what pain is. Horrible.

So I've been commissioned to take a photograph of daisies.....I was like "hmmm maybe in my vast collection of flower photographs there will be daisies" and I was right. I found this:

This is Cleo. She is more the subject of the photo than the daisies. Although I thought that the daisies in the garden wouldnt work coz they are too small but actually from this photo there may be some potential. Therefore tomorrow since Friday's are "me days" I am going out into the back garden to enjoy it being the start to my weekend and lie in the sun and try to capture the daisies. It'll not be long though before these adorable creatures are found in the garden picking the daisies...


And now with all this loveliness I feel better and need to go to sleep before tooth pain comes creeping back!

Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment